Just in case you stumbled onto our OLD blogger blog, we wanted to let you know that Golf is Hard TV is best viewed at www.golfishardtv.com. Please update your links!

Brandi Chastain and Pink Diva Golf

>> February 10, 2009

One of my favorite golf bloggers to follow is Pink Diva Golf. I have 2 daughters, so anything the world of golf can do to encourage more girls to play is good in my book. I am looking forward to the day my girls outdrive and outplay me.

Pink Diva recently had what I can only imagine was the thrilling opportunity to talk with World Cup & Olympic Soccer Champion Brandi Chastain recently. It's a fun interview although there is something in particular that I do want to complain about...

Brandi politely says she doesn't have a favorite club. I doubt that very much. Golfers always have a go to club in the bag just in case (go on, admit it!). For me, that club has been my 5 hybrid. Not only do I hit it from any lie, I've chipped with it, putted with it and had a slice of pizza and beer with it. I just love that club. I'm sure Brandi has a favorite too, but perhaps she doesn't want to offend the rest of her bag. Either way, she should try to be more honest when doing interviews!

BTW, I didn't know this, but n the history of the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am there has only been one woman celebrity to play in the Celebrity Challenge -Lisa Fernandez. Brandi is #2. That's surprising.

Check out the interview and Pink Diva's blog.

4 comments:

Pink Diva Golf 2/10/2009 11:34 PM  

Thanks for the posting! Brandi did say her driver is her most consistent club!

OrlandoGolfBlogger 2/11/2009 10:18 AM  

My go to club is my 6i, 90 percent of the time I can hit it anywhere I'd like, the other 10 however... :)

I also have two kids, boys though and like you, I cannot wait for the day when they are kicking my butt on the course. Going to be a couple years off though, one's 3 and the other is 9 months :)

Marc Sirkin 2/11/2009 10:31 AM  

Ugh - 6 iron is usually in the doghouse for me. If I need to hit it, it had better be off the tee!

Pink Golf Tees 7/17/2009 10:18 PM  

Check out the new and improved Pink Diva Golf line, Golf Bling, including fashion ladies golf shirts and hoodies, at the Pink Golf Tees women's golf store http://www.pinkgolftees.com.

About Marc and Coach Dave

Marc's a hacker and Dave knows what he's doing after teaching for 7 years. We're both passionate golfers and committed to having fun with Golf is Hard TV.

What is Golf is Hard TV?

"The golf show for the rest of us!"

Golf is Hard TV is the golf show for the rest of us, the most passionate golf show on the internet that was created to take a look at the lighter side of the game. At Golf is Hard TV, golfers of all abilities can improve their games and interact about anything related to golf.

We discuss topics realistically including equipment, etiquette, Jr. golf, attire, rules, etc. This interactive golf show is where golfers can ask questions, send in video and get real answers about their games, always FREE. The founders of Golf is Hard TV know what average golfers like us want.

Partnerships

Golf is Hard is passionate about golf... everything about golf! We are interested in your products, your web site, your business ideas. Please contact us right away to talk about how we can partner together. Heck, we're even interested in non-golf related things that golfers like us love!

Contact us via the blog, twitter or via e-mail now!
Your Ad Here

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Clicky Web Analytics