>> December 28, 2009
Dear GIHTV Fans,
We want to thank all of you for your support and loyalty throughout this incredibly remarkable year. We have made friends from around the world; more proof that golf is a sport of all ages, races, backgrounds and levels of ablility. From golf club owners, to industry folks, to beginning and advanced golfers looking for a bit of help and support, we thank you all. Hopefully we have provided insight to all.
Here are some 2009 highlights from Golf is Hard TV:
- Basement golf: putting and fundamentals made easy
- Watching golfers: a realistic look at what we are all doing out there
- Golf social networks: Marc's opinion of the best
- Instruction: All the basics, archived on our site. More to come with real golfers
- Tashua Knolls: Our home course, interview with Bobby Brown, club fitting with
- Ron Nihoff
- Creating Passion: Teaching new golfers (Pauline and Kate), more to follow. If
- you want to be featured on this segment, let us know.
- Equipment: A look at the new Heavy Putter and interview with the inventor
- Gadgets: Our critique on funky golf items
- Q & A: Your questions, our answers
- Michelle Wie won
- Tom Watson didn't, but made us all believe
- Tiger lost (dude, why did you get married? see Jeter's website)
- The Yankees won (yay!) and the Red Sox lost (ugh!)
- More "watching golfers"
- Creating new passioniate golfers (you are invited)
- Customized video analysis - send us your video and questions
- The "Foursome" - average guys trying to get in a round of golf
- Instruction kept simple and achievable
- New topics
- Beyond golf: max your day, keep your family happy, stay in shape, cook a great meal, get in better shape, lose weight, upgrade your tech life, have a killer lawn, coach kids' sports, home projects, save money and tons more stuff as we think of it...
- Almost 12,000 visits
- You spent almost 3 minutes per visit with us!
- 66% of you were new to our site - welcome to Golf is Hard TV
- 70+ new and unique Golf is Hard TV episodes
- More than 2,000 Twitter fans
- More than 80,000 total video views - really, wow!